Vice Principal / PYP Coordinator
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Care and / or Education from a recognised University with 6 – 8 years of direct work experience in an international pre-school;
- Strong knowledge and experience in IB PYP curriculum
- Experience in developing and/or teaching an inquiry play based early childhood curriculum
- Experience in working in an IB Primary Years Programme accredited school is desirable
- Highly developed intrapersonal and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated experience in management and leadership is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Email [email protected] to apply