EtonHouse International School at Broadrick Road is located in a peaceful, green residential area adjacent to the Geylang walkway connector and canal. The nearest Dakota MRT station is a short 7-10 minute walk.
The school is housed in a traditional 4 storey classroom block that accommodates a wide array of facilities to support the holistic development for your child.
Our Campus includes:
- Large, well-equipped classrooms
- Promethean interactive whiteboards in all primary classrooms
- Well-resourced library
- Computer laboratory (ICT)
- Chinese Cultural classroom
- Macbook 1:1 programme for Secondary & Bring your own device for Years 5 and 6
- Multipurpose hall for dining and school performances
- Specialist teaching programmes in Art, Music, Physical Education and Information Computer Technology.
- Music room
- Visual Art room
- Artificial turf court for games and sports
- Lessons in Mandarin, Japanese, Hindi and English as an Additional Language
- Multi-purpose covered games court
- Extensive grounds for recreation and sports
- Shaded playground equipment
- Extensive Extra Curricular Activities programme