Applying at EtonHouse International School can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrollments are open all year round, depending on availability.
Complete the Registration Form
Complete the Registration Form and pay the registration fee of $2,675.00
Once completed, please sign, save and email back to our Admission Team. You may pass to us when visiting the school.
Payment can be made either via bank transfer, cheque or by cash. Click here for further details.
Please note that this registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and payment doesn’t guarantee a place at the school.
In support of your application, please submit the mandatory documentation to complete your registration:
- Copy of parents passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Employment Pass
- Copy of the child’s passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Employment Pass
- Latest child’s school report, compulsory for children applying for K1 onwards
- Student Assessment Form, compulsory for children applying for K1 onwards. This form is to completed by your previous school. Download here.
- Copy of the child’s immunization report
- For Singapore citizen’s, please provide a copy of the Birth Certificate
Assessment & Placement Confirmation
We will review all school reports and arrange for a personal interview where necessary to ensure the appropriate year level placement. Following this an offer letter will be issued confirming your successful application.