Applying at EtonHouse International School Thomson can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrolments are open all year round, subject to availability.
Complete the Registration Form
For Pre-School applications, complete this EtonHouse Thomson Pre-School Registration Form and pay the one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $2,675.
For Primary School applications, complete this Registration Form and pay the one-time, non-refundable application fee of $535. Upon review and acceptance of the enrolment, an enrolment fee of $2,140 will be applicable.
Once completed, please sign, save and email your form to our Admissions Team. You may also pass us the original documents at the school.
Payment can be made either via bank transfer, cheque or by CardUP. Click here for further details.
Please note that this registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and payment does not guarantee a place at the school.
In support of your application, please submit the mandatory documentation to complete your registration:
- Copy of parents passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Employment Pass
- Copy of the child’s passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Employment Pass (For Singapore citizens, please provide a copy of the Birth Certificate)
- Latest child’s school report
- Student Reference Form (This form is to completed by your previous school.)
- Copy of the child’s immunisation records
- Passport photo of the child and both parents
Review & Placement Confirmation
Our Admissions Team and Principal will review all the documentation. Following this an offer letter will be issued confirming your successful application.